The first step in protecting your facility is figuring out the three “W”s: WHEN is WHO allowed WHERE.
With traditional keys or keypads, you have extremely limited control over the access to your facility and critical areas. Keys can be copied, codes shared, facilities compromised.
Integrate recorded video, time & attendance, additional alarms, guard tour, photo-identification, graphical maps, key control, pager system, HVAC alarms and more!
Biometrics and “Smart Card” integration
One software interface and one card that can control access to a single building or hundreds of buildings spread across the world.
A well designed access control system by Aegis will allow you to:
- Automatically lock/unlock doors via a time schedule
- Restrict access by day, time, location, personnel group, etc.
- Network the system so a manager can run reports from their desk, HR can print and assign badges from their system, and the guard can monitor things at the security desk
- Complete audit trail of all entries and events
- Run reports by door, time, person, group, or alarm type
- Remove access with a simple click of a button
- View suspicious activities like doors propped open, doors forced open
or repeated access denied attempts.
Aegis Access Control Platform
All of this can be achieved thanks to the Aegis Access Control Platform. As with our Video Platform we have options that fit all security issues and financial needs. We use the brands S2 (Enterprise), Avigilon Access Control (Standard), CDVI (Value), and Hartmann Controls (Hosted). If you need to secure your building with Access Control, Aegis Protective Services should be your first and only choice.